Saturday, February 28, 2009

Losing a Paent

I grew up with a couple of sets of parents. My parents, Larry ad Carolyn, and Wayne and Norene Southwick. Southwicks live next to my parents and have for almost 30 years. I just found out today that mom Southwick has advanced Lung Cancer. It's hard to wrap my head around this bc I thought she was immortal all my life. She's Superwoman. Her and my mom. I'm so glad to have the gospel in my life but it doesnt take the sting away and I hope she is comforted at this time. Her family would like to invite all that know he to join in a fast this weekend for her. The cancer is in one lung and in other organs. Its not going to take it away but I know that we will all come out of this with Gods will in mind. Please keep her in your prayers. She is a strong woman and will be around for awhile, she just needs our help right now.

1 comment:

MegiJones said...

Nicole...I'm so sorry. I really don't know what else to say. I know you have the gospel and that is comforting, but it's still so hard. I'm just so sorry.