Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spiderman?

Since this is more my journal than anything..... I have to tell you a funny story that happened today. It was about 7:00am and I was dreaming about escaping some bad guys when I'm woken up from the sound of what sounds like someone outside. Maybe it was the wind but it souded like someone trying to scale the wall on the other side of the room. I sat there for awhile trying to figure it out. My ear is also plugged up so bad I can hardly hear out of the left side, so I think I might be imagining things. I wait a little bit longer and decide to investigate. First, I need to check in on Weston to make sure if it is someone he doesnt have him. I walk into Westons room and he's on his knees, up against the window playing with the blinds! It was him all along! Time to get a Crib!

2 comments:

The Miller Family said...

That is so funny! Maddie does that too so now we have to pull the blinds up so she doesn't break them. Good thing you weren't imagining things...

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole...fun to catch up with your family and cute baby on your blog!! I hope you don't mind if I share something with you even though I am SURE you are very careful with that baby!! An acquaintance of mine had blinds in her baby boy's room who had just turned a year and he somehow was able to get them around his neck and passed away. It was VERY sad and even me writing this is a reminder that I have to check cuz my baby just turned 1, I need to walk my house (which has windows and blinds to the floor) to make sure all of the cords are very high up. Not sure if yours has cords down low enough, but it's just crazy to KNOW someone that this happened to...so don't put that new crib by the window and cut all the blinds cords so they can't get hurt!! And kiss that baby a lot!