Monday, February 23, 2009

I Love My Husband!


I went away last weekend with a girlfriend of mine and left Weston home with Dad! It was a hard thing to do when it came time to leave. I wanted to remind Cody of all that needs to be done for Weston but didn't want him to think he couldnt do it, so I kept my mouth shut. I misssed to boys but had a good time. When it was time to come back home i found that the house was still standing and my husband and son were fine and well. Not much had been done around the house but I didnt mind at all.


Now, the reason why I love my husband so much is because we were sitting down catching up a couple of days later and Cody said the most wonderful thing to me. He said "When I get home from work some days and I find that you haven't done anything all day I think, 'she's had all day, what has she been doing', since I had Weston all weekend by myself I see things a little bit differently. It's not 9 hours of house cleaning, you're babysitting for 9 hours!"


The appreciation on his face for what I do get done overshadows what I didnt get done. He has no idea how I can wach Weston and keep the house cleaned and I love that!


That was the greatest compliment I have recieved! What a man!

3 comments:

Team 'Iloa said...

A husband that can understand that is a gem!
Tommy always says, "If I wanted someone to stay home to clean a house, I would send you to work because you could make enough money for the best housekeeper in town. But I can't pay anyone enough money to raise my kids the way we want them raised."
Being a S.A.H.M. is what I have always wanted. We are lucky to have supportive hubbies!!!

{Mostly Jenn} said...

HAHA, I love Cody for saying that. Good for him! Miss you!!

The Miller Family said...

that is so true!! My hubby has said the same thing after watching Maddie while i am at school. love them!