Saturday, July 5, 2008

Oh Boy!




Yeah, yeah I might have baby brain, but life has been hectic! We got back from seeing Eli and Cody got laid off. I'm 8 months pregnant and working full time. Yeah, I'm freaking out! So although Cody has been looking for a job, nothing has turned up yet, so if anyone knows of someone hiring, please let us know ASAP.


Our trip to Ut and Idaho was so much fun. Eli got to meet the Hancock side of the family and he loves them. I also had a baby shower in Ut and it was so much fun seeing old friends and being showered with gifts.


I'm very grateful for what we have and hope to have the faith to get through this really rough time. .


Enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

Team 'Iloa said...

Nikki you look awesome! How are you feeling? Tommy said he could probably get Cody on at the City, the pay sucks but the benefits and hours are awesome. Then you could live at Sunridge and my life would be the best ever!!!!!
Anyway, call me tomorrow cause you know how I suck at calling.
Love ya, Megan

MegiJones said...

Ok the cookie story is HILARIOUS!! Love it! :) And you look so cute getting ready for this baby boy...I'm sorry nothing has turned up yet for Cody and hope that something will soon...have you guys figured out where you're living yet??

Rachel Evans said...

Oh! You look so cute! Cute shirt too! I think about you guys all of the time! I am so sorry that Cody lost his job! The Lord has an interesting way of timing things out. It seems like the timing is off for us more often then not. Grrrr! We love you guys and we will continue to pray for you!