Friday, August 1, 2008

Sitting & Waiting


I had my Dr appointment on Wed and when the Doc saw my big puffy feet she asked, "are you working?" I said yes. She said "not any more!" I talked her into letting me work part time. So now I am able to rest in the morning before going to work and it seems to be working. I almost wish I was on bedrest fulltime now bc I've been feeling so lowsy today. It's so hot here 113 today. Its this little guy in me that is making me so miserable. I hate to say that but my body hurts! I just want him to be here already! I want to hold him in my arms and feel his skin and watch Cody and Weston bond. I cant wait for those moments. At the Dr's appointment, she gave me my exam and i have dialated to 3cm but Wes is still really high. If he has not dropped by my next appointment (wed Aug 6) my Doctor said he's probaby so high bc he doesnt fit and they will have to take him. A c-section has never crossed my mind but I think I'm OK with that idea. Just wated to give the update and get some things off my mind.


Oh! Cody is working now for Bulwark with me and it's been really nice. We are still waiting to hear from St George and if we get that job...Well... let's not get ahead of ourselves!

2 comments:

MegiJones said...

Dude St. George??? I obviously need an updated from you guys!!

Tyler and Ericka said...

Hey I know how you feel, Porter never dropped and after a TON of treatments they finally did the c-section and I was so glad it was over with that I didn't care how he came. That's awesome that Cody is working there is he a tech? Funny that we just came from St. George and now you guys are going up there!