Saturday, July 5, 2008

THE BAKING SODA EXPERIENCE

Yes this is Cody talking here! Last week the wife had one of her pregnancy cravings "I want some chocolate chip cookies" I replied okay, do you need some help? She laughed and said "No, I think I can remember how to make some simple cookies!" I chuckled and just left her there in her kitchen to play. I was watching my show, minding my lonesome and she said the dreadful words "Honey!!! Come see if this tastes right!!" Well I was just thinking she's letting me have a treat for being a good boy,,,,,, NO NO NO I assumed wrong! I took a full helping from my man sized spoon and a few seconds into it. WOW my face started to configure in many different forms, and I quickly found the trash can and releived my mouth from it's pain. I asked what she had put in it. She replied "Nothing, but I did use this baking soda from the fridge, I didn't know if it was good though. It has floweres on it." I read the box and just started laughing, then continued to laugh as she asked me what was wrong. Still laughing, I fell onto the couch and finally composed myself enough to tell her that the product she had added was carpet deodorizer with an Arm & Hammer addative and a mountain spring fresh smell !!! We made a new batch!!

1 comment:

Rachel Evans said...

EEEwwww! I say this with as much love as possible... Please don't EVER cook me cookies! :)