Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This is no April Fools!

momma shooting AR15 I hit a fire extinguisher about 100 yrds out!

Weston lookin good in the muffs!
Westons bed head!


Just to update on the Brooks. I got a new job and it is going to help out so much. We are trying to save up for a house and this is the best way we can get faster out of debt and save for this home. I've really enjoyed being home but sacrifices have to be made right now. Weston got Croup last week and so I had to reschedule his vaccinations for next week. Still way behind on those. I got up this morning and my computer was freaking out on me. Thank goodness I have smart friends and family to help me out of this one! Weston just got up and he sleeps so funny. He always ends up on his stomach and when I went in to get him his hair was out of control. I dont think this pic give it much justice!

1 comment:

The Miller Family said...

good for you. What is the new job missy? I miss seeing you lately. Hope all is good, or better I should say.