Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Most of my siblings and their kids
The Manger scene in the middle of the reflection pool was beautiful
Mom and me in front of the SL Temple


"Jingle bells, jingle bells, Weston pooped his pants!"
waiting for the train into slc to see the lights with my family
Eli... our handsome devil!
what Weston thought of the lights
My happy little boy
the morning after turkey day with grandpa Hancock and the two Brooks' Boys!


Well I should be working on our Christmas letter but I need to get some pics on here from our wonderful Thanksgiving this year up in SLC.. We had Eli and it was so much fun for him to play with so many cousins. Can't wait until Christmas!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey Nicole!

Your little guy just keeps getting cuter & cuter. Love your photos too - it makes me excited to head downtown in the next few weeks to see the lights.

I'm working on our Christmas cards & we want to send one to you guys! I need your address - will you send it to me at bowlerkristen at gmail dot com.

Thank you! Thank you!

-Kristen

MegiJones said...

Sooo cute! I can't believe how much Weston looks like BOTH of you! He is adorable and growing so big!!

Jody said...

I cannot believe how big Weston is getting already. What a cutie!!!