Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Girl is no longer a Girl!


We had a follow up appointment today and boy am I glad we did. first thing as Mary put the thing on my belly we could see our baby sucking or chewing but its mouth was going and going. That was a cool sight! Then Mary said "wait a minute... I havent been wrong in over a decade, but this is not a girl!" So we poked and proded some more to get a really clear shot and sure enough.... Weston Denis Brooks is something I'm going to have to get use to saying.

7 comments:

Sarah Romer said...

Oh my goodness!!!! hahaha. Well, I'm not sure how YOU guys feel about it right now, but little boys are so fun!! You will love it. I can't believe she was wrong. You better start returning all the cute pink things and start getting blue. :) congrats!

Team 'Iloa said...

I told Tommy and he was all excited for you. He is hoping the same will happen to us. Tonight my YW threw me a surprise baby shower and when I came home and showed him all the cute girls stuff he said, "watch out, you might have to return it all." You have given him a ray of hope.

Kristen said...

Ha! Nicole, that is awesome! Little boys are great. Although that's all I have so I'm probably biased. :) Great name too.

Rachel Evans said...

Wow! That's crazy! So are they sure this time? Well with boys, it's kind of hard to mix that one up! Now Eli will have a little brother to play with! Yea! Congradulations... again! :)

Jen and Jeremy said...

Hey! I'm glad you found us! Congratulations. We are kind of biased towards boys in our family, so have fun with him.....(as long as it stays a him this time!!)

Tyler and Ericka said...

Congrats on the boy! Hope you didn't buy tons of stuff! Are you still working at Bulwark?

Sutton Family said...

Oh my nicole!! How the heck are you? I saw your post on my blogpage and I was excited to see your having a baby!! We were in Idaho...but we moved back to Utah about a year ago. You look great and I will post your page on my blog so we can keep up!!