Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Burglar

Last night as Cody and I were sound asleep, I was startled by the sound of our Home Security alarm beeping. It's 1:00 Am and there is no reason that should be going off unless someone is in the house. So I nudge Cody and he is instantly up and out of bed. He goes out of the room and I was frozen in bed. When I didn't hear any yelling or wrestling, I went to the bathroom and figured everything was fine. As I was crawling into bed and Cody was falling back asleep I asked, "what was that?" He said, without skipping a beat, "It was the Burglar, I told him to off and he went away." What really happened... the stop watch that Cody had just bought was set for 1Am and he thought he set it for 1PM!

1 comment:

Rachel Evans said...

Alright so you scared me with that one. All of our friends have had such a hard time in Phoenix with that so my heart stopped for a minute. I am glad that everything is okay!