Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Latest


I use this site more as my journal entry more than anything. It has been so hectic in our lives that I really don't know where to begin. We moved back to West Jordan from Vegas in May. June we had Eli for 6 weeks. what a treat. We got a Bridge Book to help him transition into 1st grade. He worked on that everyday. Of coarse, hasn't touched it since he got back to Idaho. We had a lot of fun though. We had Eli take swimming lessons, we went to the Demolition Derby, Rodeo and had his birthday with all of his new friends. Everyday was a new adventure. Cody started school at SLCC summer semester and I got a job at a call center. WE have our schedules worked out so perfectly that we don't need to get a babysitter. When we did, mom and dad were so good to help out. They are now serving their mission in Los Angelas. They are the new office couple and dad will be over the fleet of cars. mom will be the receptionist. It couldn't be more perfect. MerriLyn got home from New York being a nanny for the Farrell's and she is occupying the basement while we ave the upstairs. I am expecting a baby in March and we are very excited for Weston to have a buddy. I cant think of anything else, so if I do i'll be back!!

No comments: