Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year







A new year comes a new slate. This year at the stroke of midnight, I woke Cody up to have our glass of Bubbly and we toasted to the usual. Get in shape and get out of debt. I think getting out of debt is going to be easier than getting in shape to be honest. Even so, it feels like sometimes we never will get out of this hole of finances we have. But life is great! Everyone is healthy and happy and I cant ask for anything better than that. To get in shape Cody and I are going to be walking more. We havent been lately because of the weather. Hopefully we can make our walks into jogs and then runs. I really have so much to be thankful for. Life is beautiful!

3 comments:

Team 'Iloa said...

Nicki~ I miss you. I love how you are so real. I need more people like you in my life.
Cheers to loosing weight and getting out of debt. Amen Sister! This year will be the year it all happens... or not... but it's worth another shot!

Bid Penny said...

Wow! Weston looks so old. He totally has your eyes too! How are you guys liking Vegas? It's crazy that it snowed there. I'm loving Phoenix though, especially in the winter. :)

MegiJones said...

LOVED your Christmas card!! Thanks for remembering us. I love catching up on your blog and can't wait to meet little Weston someday! Let us know the next time you are in SLC!!