Saturday, August 30, 2008

Is this really happening?

















Ok I cant get enough of my little guy! Weston has such a personality and more faces than anyone! Well here's the latest... I still can't believe this is happening.

We are moving to Las Vegas next week. So we have about 5 days to pack, move and find a place in Lv to live. Cody got a job offer there and we would be fools not to take it. We originally went up to St George to interview at the City there, but this guy called Cody and loved his resume. he offered him a Union job and the pay is great.

I just want to thank everyone in Phoenix who are going to make it so hard to leave. I have loved living here and it is because of you! We have made some amazing friends and friendships that will last a lifetime and beyond. Please try to keep us updated on your lives. this blog is the key.

Well there is a lot to do and i have put off packing long enough. We love You!

2 comments:

Sutton Family said...

Hey Girl!! He is so cute! You look great, I'm sure feel amazing now that he's out. Good luck with the move!!

Team 'Iloa said...

He is adorable Nicki!!!
I love that blue blanket of his. Good luck making the move, I am so happy we will be closer!