Thursday, March 27, 2008

Road Trip

We are making plans to go up to Idaho to see Eli in a few weeks. It's so much fun to go up to see family. I love that we get to stop in Utah and see my family and then drive on up to Idaho and see Cody's family. Eli cracks us up every time we talk to him. Whenever I get on the phone Eli says " I love you, Mommy." Oh, that just melts my heart! He is such a great kid. We called to tell him the news and he wsa so excited to tell his mom that his other mom was having a baby girl too. (Eli's mom just had a baby girl last week so i hope this doesnt confuse him too much.) Anyway, he asked what her name was going to be and we said Jordyn. He paused for a moment and asked... "Is she a boy?"

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Nicole Hancock! I found your cute blog through the WJHS reunion site. How exciting you are expecting a girl! Glad to see you are happy & in love & getting ready to be a mom. Yea for blogs & being able to catch up with old friends. :)

(Shayn says hi!)

Team 'Iloa said...

I love your cute blog! It;s fun to read all your updates.
Had a fun night chatting with your parentals. They seriously crack me up and my kids love them to death. They are the best and just what I have been needing. Wish I could have more time to chit chat with them but the boys had to get to sleep.
It made me think of kicking back on your porch in WJ. Good Times!

MegiJones said...

LOL! Eli's comment about asking if she is a boy is HILARIOUS! I love it! We just got back from ID...we should have planned a road trip together. Have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

We were so glad to see you guys when you were up last week! Hope you made it home okay! We love ya and miss ya